We are Flint @ VOH, a group of crazy, pre-adolescents led by crazy post-grads who come together every Friday to wreck havoc in the ultimate act of loving Jesus.
We meet EVERY FRIDAY at 7:30pm at
Vineyard of Harvest
21167 Commerce Point Dr
Walnut, CA 91789
MISSION AND VALUES
Flint is all about having fun, building relationships, and being like Jesus. Here at Flint, our values are…
– Caring– We listen, encourage, pray for and are there for each other, especially through hurts and insecurities.
– Family– We love giving others a sense of belonging and ownership. We are family here at Flint!
– Innovation– We find new ways to do old things!
– Safety & Security– We strive to create an environment where we are protected and nurtured physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
– Fun– At the end of the day, it’s a joy to participate in what God is doing and we have fun doing it!
Our vision is to help young people develop Christ-like character through Christ-centered relationships. We accomplish this in 4 ways.
1) Fun times: Through games and good times, our weekly Friday nights and events help promote bonding moments for community, comfort, and conversation between the youth and counselors.
2) Godly Teaching: Through establishing a relationship with Jesus and learning more about His character, youth learn how to be more like Him and live out godly values.
3) Safe Sharing: Flint is a safe and encouraging place for us to share and find accountability about our struggles, insecurities, and questions.
4) Joyful Service: Flint is committed to living out what we learn about and serving in various ways that will bless our community.